The loss of iconic species is a tragedy with broad and deep impact. Animal, plant and marine biodiversity keeps ecosystems functional. Healthy ecosystems allow us to survive, get enough food to eat and make a living. When species disappear or fall in number, ecosystems and people—especially the world’s poorest—suffer.
Why is the wildlife important?
1. Ecological importance. Wildlife helps in maintaining the eco-logical balance of nature. Killing of carnivores leads to an increase in the number of herbivores which in turn affect the forest vegetation, thus due to lack of food in the forest they come out from the forest to agriculture land and destroy our crops.
Why is it important to conserve wildlife give three reasons?
1)Wildlife serves as gene pool for pest-resistant strains:- Scientists look for resistant strains in wild plants because wild plants have evolved features resistant to disease. 2)Wildlife enriches food production:-Bees, bats, birds, among other animals help plants become productive by serving as agents of pollination.
Why should we protect the wildlife Class 8?
The large scale poaching(killing)of wild animals residing in the forests by man is also a big threat to the survival of many animals and bird species. We should conserve forests and wildlife to preserve biodiversity to prevent endangered species from becoming extinct,and to maintain ecological balance in nature.
Why is it important that we protect and conserve wildlife?
By conserving wildlife, we’re ensuring that future generations can enjoy our natural world and the incredible species that live within it. To help protect wildlife, it’s important to understand how species interact within their ecosystems, and how they’re affected by environmental and human influences.
Why is it important to save animals?
Why is it important to protect and conserve animals? Each animal, from the smallest fish to the largest land mammal plays an important role in their ecosystems. Losing an animal species impacts their habitats altogether. Animals help pollination, keep forests healthy and even control pests.
How we can protect wildlife?
Habitat destruction is the main threat to 85 percent of all threatened and endangered species, according to the International Union for Conservation of Nature. You can help reduce this threat by planting native trees, restoring wetlands or cleaning up beaches in your area.
How can we protect wildlife Class 4?
How can we conserve wildlife?
- Developing protective areas such as national parks, wildlife sanctuaries to protect the animals in their natural habitat.
- The endangered and vulnerable species can be kept in captivity in places such as zoos and bred to increase their population.
How can we protect our wildlife essay?
Steps Towards Wildlife Conservation
- To study and retrieve all wildlife data, in particular, the amount and development of wildlife.
- Habitat protection through forest protection.
- Delimiting their natural habitat regions.
- Protecting animals against pollution and natural hazards.