Do you recycle now why ielts speaking?
Yes, I recycle many things because I think it is not only the best way to reduce waste material but good for the environment, especially natural resources, metals and water. So we can say the more we recycle, the more we protect our resources.
Do you recycle Why answer?
it reduces the amount of waste sent to landfills and incinerators. It also conserves natural resources such as timber, water and minerals. Recycling increases economic security by tapping a domestic source of materials. It also prevents pollution by reducing the need to collect new raw materials and saves energy.
What kind of things do you recycle ielts?
IELTS Vocabulary: Recycling
- We can recycle plastic in other products.
- I recycle biodegradable items, such as food, or any other organic material, in order to make compost.
- I separate food from household waste.
- I segregate food from household waste.
- I keep degradable items separate from non-degradable things.
Can you name products or materials that are commonly recycled ielts speaking?
5. Can you name products or materials that are commonly recycled? Well, to my mind, the most commonly recycled materials are aluminum steel, plastic, glass paper and organics such as yard and kitchen waste.
How does recycling benefit the environment ielts speaking?
Recycling decreases the amount of waste in landfills. It enormously reduces the possibility of landfill sites overflowing, which contributes mightily to environmental degradation and causes land and water pollution. It raises environmental awareness.
Do you think it is important to keep the city clean ielts?
2 Do you think it’s important to keep the city clean? Very! … It is negative to our health, as well as how it looks aesthetically (appealing to beauty) to have a dirty city.
What things do you recycle?
- Rigid Plastics/Bottles. – Any plastic bottles or containers found in your kitchen.
- Paper and Cardboard. – Cereal/snack cardboard boxes. …
- Metals. – Tin, aluminum, and steel cans.
- Glass. – Food containers or jars. …
- Loose Plastic Bags. – Plastic shopping bags. …
- Polystyrene Foam Cups or Containers. …
- Soiled Food Items. …
What kind of thing do you recycle?
Glass bottles and jars. Rigid plastic products. Metal containers, including tin, aluminum, and steel cans. Food waste, if your city has an organics collection program.