The scope of environmental studies is very wide and it deals with many areas like i) Conservation of natural resources, ii) ecological aspects, iii) pollution of the surrounding natural resources, iv) controlling the pollution, v) social issues connected to it, and vi) impacts of human population on the environment.
What is the purpose and scope of environmental science?
Environmental science is a holistic and multidisciplinary field that integrates the biological, physical, and earth sciences. Its goal is to understand how earth works and how it supports life. It also aims to identify, control, and prevent disruption to its systems and species caused by human activity.
What can I do after BSC environmental science?
Scope after B.Sc Environmental Science
- Master of Science in Ecology and Environmental science.
- Master of Science in Environment and Solid Waste Management.
- Master of Science Environmental and Climate Change Management.
- Master of Science in Environmental Biotechnology.
- Master of Science in Environmental Chemistry.
What is environmental science in your own words?
Environmental science is the study of living organisms and how they interact with our environment. … Often referred to as ecology, environmental scientists aim to understand our surroundings better by utilizing different fields and combining the various findings to create a complete picture.
What is the important of environmental science?
Our environment is very important to us because it is where we live and share resources with other species. … Environmental science enlightens us on how to conserve our environment in the face of increasing human population growth and anthropogenic activities that degrade natural resources and ecosystems.
What is the highest paying job in environmental science?
5 High Paying Environmental Science Careers
- #1 Biochemist. Median Salary: $94,270. Education: Doctorate. Experience: None. …
- #2 Environmental Engineer. Median Salary: $92,120. Education: Bachelor’s. …
- #3 Hydrologist. Median Salary: $84,040. Education: Bachelor’s. …
- #4 Environmental Scientist. Median Salary: $73,230. Education: Bachelor’s.
Which BSc course has highest salary?
Career & Jobs:
|BSc (Biochemistry)||Biochemist||Freshers – Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000 per month With 1 to 3 Years Experience – Rs 25,000 to Rs 80,000 per month|
|Healthcare scientist, clinical biochemistry|
|Clinical research associate|
Which BSc course is best?
Best Job Oriented B.Sc. Courses in India after 12th –
- #1 B Sc Agriculture.
- #2 B Sc Horticulture.
- #3 B V Sc (Veterinary Science)
- #4 B Sc Forestry.
- #5 B Sc Biotechnology.
- #9 B F Sc (Fisheries Science)
- # B Sc Nursing (update)
- # B Sc Nautical Science (update)
What are the branches of environmental science?
There are five major fields of environmental science; each one made up of multiple smaller disciplines. These five fields are atmospheric sciences, ecology, environmental chemistry, geosciences, and social sciences.
What are the four components of environmental science?
The four major components of environment include lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere and biosphere, corresponding to rocks, water, air and life respectively.